Abbotsford's Grand Federation Home
[Previous post: Gothic Queen Anne style Next post: ]
|The Sunrise motif in the gable dates this house to Federation period|
With its exclusive peninsula address, private elevated setting and lush landscaped gardens, this beautiful Victorian home is sure to enchant.
|Typical beautiful Federation garden style|
- Meticulously restored and revived interiors are rich in elegant period detailing while a view-swept upper level addition and stylish contemporary rear extension have been expertly designed in keeping with its architectural heritage.
- Footsteps to the foreshore and ferry, it’s a short stroll to village life, boating clubs and waterfront parkland.
- Five large beds, sunlit master suite with northerly water views, deep balcony & walk-in robe
Verandah has beautiful patterned tiling
- Formal living & dining rooms, original marble fireplaces, sitting/music room with bay vista
Timber floor and fireplace are typical Federation style
- Gourmet Corian-topped kitchen, European appliances, limewashed cabinetry & pantry
- Family living/dining with tranquil garden outlook, bbq terrace & studio/kid’s cubby house
- Three bathrooms, sep laundry with W.C., auto DLUG, cellar storage, reverse air, 690sqm block