Heritage Conservation Area, Pymble, NSWTelegraph Road, Pymble
|Pymble Conservation Area, Eastern side|
The Pymble Urban Conservation Precinct consists of an area of single-storey and double storey (1930s and 1940s) houses.
The uniform appearance of the area stems from its well-established landscape.
The Pymble Precinct epitomises the area and era in both the excellent, intact nature of its houses, their gardens and street plantings.
Mona Vale Road runs along a ridge dividing the watershed on the south east via the Pymble Valley to Middle Harbour and north to Cowan Creek towards Broken Bay, and towards the Lane Cove River catchment. It is likely to have been formed in the path of an Aboriginal route. One of the first roads defined as a route to Pitt Water.
Subdivisions leading up to 1890 anticipated the completion of the North Shore Railway line in 1890.
|**Sold for $2,350,000**|
Sold for $2,770,000
|Dwelling||66 Livingstone Avenue, Pymble|
|Dwelling||Sold on 12 Apr 2013 for $2,395,000|
Sold for ;
|Pymble Police Station|
**Sold for $916,000**
|Sacred Heart Presbytery|
|Llanberri||13 Station Street, (11A Station Street)|
|Shadowood||17 Station Street, Pymble|